Healthier Together is a lifestyle program delivering free cooking classes over a 5-week course.
- Learn how to make healthy and delicious meals including breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks.
- Learn new kitchen skills and techniques to get the most out of your everyday ingredients.
- Learn how to make family meals on a budget.
- A hands-on and fun learning experience delivered by experienced Health Coaches.
Who can take part?
- Maori and Pacific Islander families currently living in, but not limited to Yarrabilba and Logan Village catchment areas.
- People who have been identified as being at risk of chronic diseases (such as Type 2 Diabetes, Heart Disease and Stroke).
- People who have been diagnosed with pre-diabetes, high blood pressure or high cholesterol.
What to expect
Everyone takes away something different. With the support of your Health Coaches, we will empower you and your family to adopt healthy lifestyle practices. Everything will be provided including the ingredients, cookware and resources. Spots are limited, so get in quick!
To take part or find our more, please fill out the form below or call 0408 918 401 or 07 3310 7800.