Our aim is to provide a welcoming community space which helps visitors build strong relationships and optimise their wellbeing.
Our programs primarily support families with children aged from birth to 12 years however we’re open to the whole community.
Our programs and services
We partner with other agencies to provide a range of free programs that meet the needs of families. Our friendly staff are available to help you link-in with our available services which include:
- daily free-play opportunities to support children’s development
- playgroups such as First 5 Forever, KindyLinQ, PlayConnect+, and Baby Time
- parenting courses and support groups
- child health nurse drop-in clinics and appointments
- daily breakfast club
- immunisation clinic
- mental health counselling for adolescents and adults including during pregnancy and after birth
- financial counselling
- Services Australia drop-in sessions for help with Centrelink and Medicare payments
- Justice of the Peace Service
- book exchange
- ParentsNext, support to re-enter the workforce.
We also offer other services that need a referral including:
- Child Development Service
- midwifery services (Beaudesert and Logan Hospitals)
- newborn hearing screening.
Family and Community Place (Yarrabilba)
3 Darnell Street
Yarrabilba Qld 4207 (next to Yarrabilba State School)
We’re open Monday to Friday from 8 am to 4 pm
To find out more about us, check out our facebook page or watch:
- Yarrabilba Family and Community Place video
- Family and Community Place creates a village for families in Yarrabilba video on the Lendlease communities website.