Community hearing screening clinics
The Healthy Hearing Program is currently trialling community clinics in 3 locations in the Greater Brisbane area to improve access to free hearing screening access for children and young people between the ages of 9 months and 16 years. Parents are encouraged to book a screening for their child if they have any concerns about their hearing, speech and language development, or pronunciation/speech clarity.
The Healthy Hearing community hearing screening clinics are located at:
- Logan Central Community Health Centre
- Level 1, 97–103 Cnr Wembley and Ewing Rds, Logan Central 4114.
- Inala Community Health Centre
- 64 Wirraway Parade Rds, Inala 4077.
- Deception Bay Community Health Centre
- Shop 1, 661–675 Deception Bay Road, Deception Bay 4508.
To book an appointment at one of these clinics, contact:
t: 07 3290 8970
f: 07 3290 8934